Bailey: Estimated DOB: 11/07/2016, American Bulldog/ Pit mix, female, 67 pounds, house trained, crate trained, Good with children, dog selective-prefers males
Bailey is a lovable, playful girl who is a great family dog. She is a cuddle bug who thinks she’s a lap dog. Bailey enjoys snuggling next to you on the couch to watch TV and read. With two human siblings younger than two, Bailey is great with children and is an adorable sidekick to the toddler of the house. Sometimes Bailey forgets how big she is and will accidentally knock into her. When meeting new people she is shy and cautious, but after she gets to know you, you’ll be besties.
This energetic, fun loving girl enjoys playtime outside chasing flying bugs and playing catch. Keep away is preferred to retrieving, and given the chance she’ll tear apart tennis balls instead of bringing them back. Tug of war is another favorite game, during which she growls ferociously but she has never ever nipped at anyone. Smiling all the time, Bailey is great at posing to get that perfect family photo. Bailey would love to have a fenced yard and full toy basket!
Bailey has great house manners. She’s house trained, kennel trained and knows some obedience commands. She’s a quick learner and eager to please her family. She is protective of her family and territorial. Bailey would do best as the only dog in the family or with a male dog companion. This sweet girl is being rehomed because of sibling rivalry with her doggie sister. Bailey can’t wait to meet her new family.
* The adoption fee of $225 includes age-appropriate vaccines, initial de-worming, spay/neuter surgery, microchip.
* Transportation can be provided to New England area for an addition fee of $160
* The application is the first step in all inquiries and adoptions Canine Compassion Fund -
Canine Compassion Fund - Online Adoption Application
* At this time, we are unable to adopt to Rhode Island residents.
* Additional information is available on our site www.caninecompassionfund.org