PAINT THEMED KITTEN: 2.5 months old / small
Hello! My name is Glidden - one of the two adorable Paint themed kittens. How did we get our theme name, you ask? We were turned in with paint on us from some kids. Oh dear! Fortunately, we have been cleaned up - and my sister has since been adopted! (I have some residual paint in my fur that will be gone over time). After a few fun weeks in my foster home, I am now living with my other kitty friends in the kitty room at Mostly Mutts - happy and healthy - and ready to find a home of my own!
• OTHER CATS/DOGS/KIDS: I get along well with my kitty 'roommates' - we are great playmates, so I may enjoy another kitty in my home. If you have a nice kitty at home already, let’s meet / Dogs Unknown / Children have come to read to me during the 'Read to Dogs' program each week, and I have enjoyed their company. Since I am a playful kitten, I would probably enjoy kids in my new home, but best they are gentle and know how to handle a kitten, and – of course, let’s meet!
• PERSONALITY INFORMATION: I am a sweet and playful kitten who also can be laid back and loving when playtime is over. I am always interested in a great play session with my kitty friends or with the volunteers who come to care for me and some kitty toys. My foster mom referred to me as a 'little sweetheart' with a great purr motor. As I have gotten older, I like to spend my time investigating everything in the kitty room, and I have become a pretty proficient climber, as well.
• SKILLS/LITTER TRAINED STATUS: I keep my area clean, as I am litter trained.
• LIKES/DISLIKES: I love to play inside boxes - hiding and surprising my friends - so cute! I spend my time chasing, playing, climbing the kitty ladders...and napping to recharge my batteries – lol. I like to be held and cuddled by my people / I can’t think of any dislikes since I am a kitten, but I would not be happy if I did not get the love and attention all kitties deserve!
• MEDICAL: I’ve started my kitten shots, but you must finish those for me as I grow. I’m microchipped and combo tested negative. I'm not yet spayed due to my small size, but it is required and will be done as soon as I grow a little more. Mostly Mutts will cover that cost with one of their vets, so local adoptions only, please. You can adopt me through the Mostly Mutts shelter after you have an approved application.
I am looking for a great family to give me a loving home! My adoption fee is $175.00, and I’m located in Kennesaw, Ga.