Introducing KIMORA! Kimora is an independent, very silly 4-month-old pup. Her litter was found on an abandoned property in Houston, with their Mom and another adult female. They appear to be Pyr mixed with another smaller breed. Kimora can be on the skeptical side with brand new experiences and people, but she is warming up quickly and is learning to LOVE cuddling and playing with her foster family. She gets along great with large and small dogs, and she is doing great with understanding her foster cats’ boundaries. She will make a fantastic addition to any home. Kimora requires a playful resident dog in her new home - she is currently being fostered in Portland, OR.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES THAT HAVE AT LEAST ONE MEDIUM TO LARGE YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL RESIDENT DOG that is age 1 or older. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
2) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8+ hours a day.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior Great Pyrenees knowledge/experience.
5) Secure and visible fencing required.
6) You must have a plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. However, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
Adoption Fee: $425
All of our dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, heartworm tested and up to date on vaccinations.
Transport Fee: $350
Transport fee includes the cost of transport plus the Health Certificate required for USDA approved transport.
All of our dogs are spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
Adoption applications can be found on our website: www.greatpyrsandpaws.org
Northwest adopter pays cost of transport to independent transport company. Transport is arranged by GPPR.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the