Hi there! My name is Sebastian! I was rescued and adopted four years ago to a super loving family who loves me so dearly, but now due to some unfortunate life circumstances. I am back at Family Dog looking for a new home.
Here's a bit about me:
- When I feel anxious I might chew up soft things like plushies. Be patient with me please. The more secure I feel, the less I will do those things. I enjoy kongs stuffed with peanut butter!
- I love to cuddle and just want to be near you. I can not hear, so touching you is the only way I know when you leave the room and it helps me feel secure. I do not like to be left alone and have anxiety.
- I bark but only when I get excited or someone frightens me (like when people wear sunglasses, hats, or motorcycle helmets and I can't see their face.)
- Please bend down to my eye level when you are speaking to me - I can not hear so this is the only way I know you are talking to me!
- Please don't yell at me, even though I can't hear I can feel you when you are angry - Be patient, I am very sensitive.
- I am a good boy and love children, the elderly and people in general. I used to visit retirement homes and make new friends who needed some cuddles! I am good with other animals (such as in the dog park) but sometimes I get excited and need help socially. I love to play and hangout with my doggy friends, but I would do best as the only dog in the household.
- My joints hurt sometimes, so walking is fine but running or climbing can sometimes hurt. I take joint supplements to ease the pain- I enjoy them wrapped it in lunch meat, yumm!
- I have some allergies that make my skin flare up a bit. I take some meds for that but I'm not sure what I am allergic to.
- I am very gentle, great on leash, super friendly to new faces and a big couch potato.
Although I am looking for a new home and things might be scary right now since I am going through a big transition, I know my future forever family will love me as much as my old one did. Please consider adopting me, I promise I am a good boy.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the