AVENGERS THEMED KITTEN: 4 months old / small
Hi, my name is Vision - one of the handsome guys from the Avengers themed kittens! My seven siblings and I needed help to find good homes, so Mostly Mutts has stepped in to help us on our journey. We were split into a couple of foster homes and have been growing and thriving there, recently taking up residence in one of the kitty rooms at the shelter - ready to meet our new families! Some of us have already done just that!
• OTHER CATS/DOGS/KIDS: I love playing with my siblings and got along well with the adult kitty in my former foster home, so I may enjoy another kitty friend in my new home / Dogs Unknown / I loved climbing in the laps of the children in my former foster home, and I have met some nice kids at Mostly Mutts, too, so gentle children who know how to handle a kitten may be nice in my new home, so let's meet!
• PERSONALITY INFORMATION: I am a lovable and loving kitten - sure to add lots of affection and fun to my new home. Playful and fun - I am excited to get to my new home and start making memories.
• SKILLS/LITTER TRAINED STATUS: I keep my area clean, as I am litter trained.
• LIKES/DISLIKES: I love to play with lots of different toys (anything that catches my eye, really)- with my people and my siblings alike / I can’t think of any dislikes since I am a kitten, but I would not be happy if I did not get the love and attention on which I thrive!
• MEDICAL: I’m up to date on my kitten shots, neutered, microchipped and combo tested negative.
I am looking for a wonderful home with a great family! My adoption fee is $175.00, and I’m located in Kennesaw, Ga.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the