Meet Jericho, Jed, Josie, Josh, and Jock! This adorable group of beautiful lab pups came to us from an owner who could no longer care for them. These cuties would love a home where they can have plenty of exercise and things to do. These pups are incredibly friendly and love human affection. They would love a family that can take them out on plenty of hikes and teach them plenty of tricks. Help these cuties find their forever families!
THE FIRST STEP IN OUR ADOPTION PROCESS:
FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION at https://wright-wayrescue.org/adoption-application-page
- Our typical turnaround time for applications is within 1 week.
- Once your application is approved, an email will be sent to you. This email will include instructions on how to proceed with our adoption process. It will direct you to our reservation request form where you will be able to submit requests for animals you are interested in adopting.
- If you are already an approved applicant and did not receive a link to our reservation request form, please email us at email@example.com.
- We do not take reservation requests through email.
- Only one reservation is allowed per applicant.
- If an animal's stage is reserved, the animal is already reserved for another applicant and is not available for adoption. If the reservation falls through for any reason, the animal will be changed back to available. All changes to reservations are updated in real time.
- The location listed in an animal’s profile does not indicate where the animal is available for adoption. Almost all of our adoptions are carried out at our Morton Grove facility.
HOW TO ADOPT FROM WRIGHT-WAY RESCUE DURING COVID-19:
CURBSIDE ADOPTION PICK-UP APPOINTMENTS:
- We are only offering scheduled curbside adoption appointments for adopters that have a rescue pet reserved.
- We highly value the safety of our staff as well as YOU!
- If you would like further details about how our curbside adoption process is carried out, please read further here.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SAVING A LIFE!
- If you would like to learn more about our mission please read further here.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the