Lola is one smart cookie! She is very intelligent and looks like a domino. How cute is that! She is full of energy and enjoys playing with feather wands, and her brother Bugs. They are always seen hanging out together.
As Lola is young, she will absolutely have to have another young playful cat in the home. She would love to be adopted with one of her siblings Bugs, Pepe, Porky, Daffy or Tweety. She especially loves Bugs the most! They are always together and do a lot of kitten cuddling! She loves her humans and can join a home with children of all ages as long as they are able to respect her space.
She enjoys playing with water and sitting in her cat hammock. Soaking up the sun is heavenly! She enjoys looking out the window and conversing with the squirrel friends that come to visit her. She cannot contain her curiosity when it comes to the cat tower and is on a mission to figure out how to detach those balls so she can chase them around the floor. Churu treats are certainly a favorite of hers and she is a very enthusiastic eater!
Lola has plenty of affection and love to share with her humans and is well on her way to becoming a snuggly lap cat. If you are interested in meeting Lola, please apply at the link below. She is sure to bring a lot of fun and excitement into your home!
Apply at online application (catsfff.org/adopt)
Did you know that two cats are actually easier than one?? AND FFF offers a discount for adopting two cats at once!
Seven Ways That Kitten Friendships are Beneficial by Kitten Lady Hannah Shaw
1. Learn by Observation - Kittens learn by observation and will more quickly pick up skills like using the litter box or grooming if they have another kitten or cat to teach them.
2. Focus Play Aggression - Having a friend means they can take out their play aggression on one another (instead of on you.) Theyll also teach each other good boundaries about biting and scratching.
3. Entertain & Enrich - When your kitten has a buddy, theyll always be entertained, active, and enriched. And a happy cat makes a happy home!
4. Keep Out of Trouble - One mischievous kitten can be destructive if left alone, but two kittens tend to keep each other occupied and out of trouble.
5. Easier Intro to Adult Cat - If you have an adult cat at home, two new kittens may be easier to introduce into your family than one. While one kitten may nag an older cat, two kittens will keep each other company while the older cat watches from a distance.
6. Comfort in Friendship - Having a pal will help your kitten settle into a new home. Just like humans, kittens have an easier time feeling comfortable trying something new if theyve got a friend to do it with them.
View all of our adoptable cats here (catsfff.org/cats)
Our adoption fees are listed here (catsfff.org/adoption-fees)
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the