AVAILABLE FOR TRANSPORT 10/07/22
***Fenced Yard Required for All Dogs***
Please Note - Chima is being cared for by Fayette County Animal Rescue in Rossville, TN.
Adoption Fee $95.00
Transport Fee $150.00
Health Certificate $25.00
"Hi! My name is Chima. I like playing with other dogs, and Id be OK with cats or kids - anyone who throws a ball for me basically."
My favorite color is what my foster mom calls lilac, and I like staying up late to watch movies - my favorite is "101 Dalmatians."
Chima and her 6 siblings were born on someones property, and their momma is Indy. The owners of the property could not keep Indy and her precious puppies, so we rescued them and put them into foster homes. Chimas foster mom said she is a fun little girl, and she enjoys playing with Autumn, who shared the same foster home.
Chimas date of birth is 6/29/2022.
All our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations and current on heartworm and flea/tick prevention
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard. We will ask for a video that shows the entire fence so that we can verify that there are no holes or gaps where the dog could escape. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous and current pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention) We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s).
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of a 3 month supply of heartworm prevention from our vet.
• If renting, verification with the Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions.
If you are interested in adopting one our rescues, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
For more information on transport, visit https://www.fayettefcar.com/transport.
Please note, the health certificate fee is nonrefundable after the exam has been done and the transport fee is nonrefundable within 2 days of departure.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the