My name is Zip!(left) And my name fits me well because I am full of energy and am always on the move! Im an Australian Shepard around 1 year old. I love my doggy friends and love snuggling my humans when I eventually get tired. My 12 year old human is my favorite to snuggle. I havent met any cats yet so Im unsure what to think if them. Im still learning to go potty outside only and that my kennel is my safe space but treats really motivate me to do better. Im super smart but I need the proper guidance to be the best dog I can be.
Zip is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out
of Watertown, WI. Zip is spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $300 To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Zip?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the