ADOPT ME ONLINE: https://ophrescue.org/dogs/11912
Hi! Welcome to my jawsome page!
My name is Leopard Shark and I am guessed to be a 6 month old, lab mix, and weigh about 45 lbs.
Summer may be coming to an end but Im still having a fin-tastic time
Watch out! Here are some things about me
- I am house trained (but sometimes I do have nervous piddles)
- I am crate trained (I sleep best in crate when it is not isolated - likes to have human/dog near by)
- I am great with other dogs and Ive been doing great in doggy daycare
- I would benefit from having other dogs in the home because I can nervous when left alone
- I am good with children over 12
- I am very sweet
- I have a relaxed personality most of the time
- I love to to lay around inside, but I am the zoomie king in the yard
- Im still a puppy and have a lot of puppy tendencies, so I need someone who understands that and is willing to work with me on training, physical stimulation, and mental stimulation
Could your home be the perfect ocean for me? Apply today!
To adopt fill out the simple online application at https://ophrescue.org
Operation Paws for Homes, Inc. (OPH) rescues dogs and cats of all breeds and ages from high-kill shelters in NC, VA, MD, and SC, reducing the numbers being euthanized. With limited resources, the shelters are forced to put down 50-90% of the animals that come in the front door. OPH provides pet adoption services to families located in VA, DC, MD, PA and neighboring states. OPH is a 501(c)(3) organization and is 100% donor funded. OPH does not operate a shelter or have a physical location. We rely on foster families who open their homes to give love and attention to each pet before finding a forever home.All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the