CLUELESS THEMED KITTEN: 2 months old / small
Hi, I'm Cher! My sister and I came to Mostly Mutts from animal control at just 4 weeks old. Since then, we have been growing and thriving in our great foster home - frolicking and counting the days until we can find great homes of our very own. Well, the time has arrived and we are ready for our new families to find us!
• OTHER CATS/DOGS/KIDS: I love my sister, so I would likely get along very well with other kitties and may enjoy them in my new home, so if you have a nice kitty at home already, let’s meet / Dogs Unknown / Children in my new home may be nice, since I am a playful kitten, but best they are gentle and know how to handle a kitten, and – of course, let’s meet!
• PERSONALITY INFORMATION: My foster mom describes me as a 'quiet little cuddler' with a sweet personality. I am always delighted to see my people and am sure to bring lots of love and joy to my new home! I am a lap kitty in the making, that's a fact!
• SKILLS/LITTER TRAINED STATUS: I keep my area clean, as I am litter trained.
• LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to play, though I am not really interested in toys just yet. That may come, but my favorite play things now are my sister … and my foster's toes. I enjoy collecting cuddles in my person's lap--definitely a favorite pastime of mine! / I can’t think of any dislikes since I am a kitten, but I would not be happy if I did not get the love and attention all kitties deserve!
• MEDICAL: I’ve started my kitten shots, but you must finish those for me as I grow. I’m microchipped and combo tested negative. I'm not yet spayed due to my small size, but it is required and will be done as soon as I grow a little more. Mostly Mutts will cover that cost with one of their vets, so local adoptions only, please. You can adopt me through the Mostly Mutts shelter after you have an approved application.
I am looking for a great home where I will be a cherished family member for life! My adoption fee is $175.00, and I’m located in Kennesaw, Ga.