*** You dont need an appointment to visit our cats, here is what you need to know:
1. Cats are avaible to visit Thursday-Saturday 10am-4:30pm.
2. Proof of home ownership must be brought with you, i.e a mortgage statement or property tax or home owners insurance
3. If you are a renter, you must have a letter from your landlord stating you can have a cat, pet policy and or pet agreement are not sufficient.
4. Debit/Credit or cash for adoption
5. Cat carrier, we have card board ones for $5
6. You can place a hold on a cat, due to people not returning we will be charging $25 to hold, this will be taken off your adoption fee.
Meet Amber, he is approx. 14mths old, spayed female . She is our 2nd cat for our Save Oregon animals from euthanasia 2022. She came in with 5 other cats on the list to be euthanized for space. Amber is a shy girl, she would love a quieter home where she can come out of her shell.
*We apologize for the picture, she is not a fan of getting her picture taken*
My adoption fee is $100 Primary Color: Muted Tortoiseshell Secondary Color: White Weight: 6.8lbs Age: 1yrs 6mths 2wks Animal has been Spayed
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the