Please wait, the search may take up to a minute...

Hurray! πŸŽ‰ We have launched in Australia! πŸ¦˜πŸ¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Visit
Code: BFT2022

Daisy Dew   

In shelter Dog

Lake Saint Louis, MO, 63367
Pet name:
Daisy Dew
Gender:
Female
Breeds:
Labrador Retriever
Date:
08/10/2022
Size:
Medium
Age:
Adult
Description:
You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Say hello to Daisy Dew, or Doodles for short :) Daisy is a loving and kind sweetie with a very big heart. She loves her foster family already. She loves to keep her family safe. She does alert when someone is near, but she is not a big barker.

To not fault of her own, Daisy was in a kill shelter in Wichita, KS. Many loving folks came together to get her to the St. Louis area. All of her drivers fell in love with her and one almost kept her for themselves! She does well in the car.

Daisy is wonderful with my 15 year old son and would likely be great around other-aged children. Shes pretty calm throughout the day, but gets very excited at transition times such as when shes first let out of her crate. During these times, it would be best to keep her from really young children. She gets the zoomies when shes excited and may knock over very little kids.

Daisy is very playful and interested in other animals. I have a cat and 90% of the time Daisy is indifferent to her. The other 10% of the time Daisy seems interested in playing with the cat. On walks, she is loves to engage with, investigate and be playful toward other dogs.

Doodles has clearly had some training. She knows sit and stay. She is working on staying calm and seated when she gets excited. Daisy is fully potty trained and crate trained. She stays in her crate overnight without barking or having accidents. She is fun and inquisitive on walks. I am sure she is looking forward to playing ball with her new family. She can run and expend a lot of energy if needed. Daisy Doodles has a lot of love in her heart and is looking for the best, most deserving furever family!

Location


  1. American Humane Association
  2. Peeva
  3. American Veterinary Medical Association
  4. Veterinary Information Network
 
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the program.