Say hello to Georgia! This adorable momma came to us with her four babies from a rescue partner in Arkansas. She is a sweetheart who is eager to find her furever home! Georgia is about 54 lbs and is eager for affection. She is a lot of energy in a compact package! She is eager for attention and loves to spend time outside. She would thrive in an active home with a yard to play games and run. She is currently working on her leash training and is eager to learn.
Georgia is eager to play and spend time with people. According to her previous foster, Georgia did great with the other dogs and cats in the home. She would love to find a family with plenty of toys and affection to share. Please help her find the home she deserves!
THE FIRST STEP IN OUR ADOPTION PROCESS:
FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION at https://wright-wayrescue.org/adoption-application-page
- Our typical turnaround time for applications is within 1 week.
- Once your application is approved, an email will be sent to you. This email will include instructions on how to proceed with our adoption process.
- If you have any questions about adoption, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one reservation is allowed per applicant.
- If an animals stage is reserved, the animal is already reserved for another applicant and is not available for adoption. If the reservation falls through for any reason, the animal will be changed back to available. All changes to reservations are updated in real time.
- The location listed in an animals profile does not indicate where the animal is available for adoption. Almost all of our adoptions are carried out at our Morton Grove facility.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SAVING A LIFE!
- If you would like to learn more about our mission please read further here https://wright-wayrescue.org/our-mission.
FindpetTM is a Participating Pet Recovery Service Registry for the AAHA Universal Pet Microchip Lookup Tool. AAHA provides an
internet-based application that enables veterinarians, humane organizations, pet owners or other persons to search various Pet
Recovery Service registries and identify those registries on which a particular microchip is registered. AAHA is not affiliated or
involved with any specific microchip registry and has no relationship, financial or otherwise, with this Participating Pet Recovery
Service Registry ("Registry"). This Registry has given AAHA permission to search the Registry's database in order to assist pet
owners in being reunited with their pets. AAHA does not maintain a database of microchips of its own. It only links to registries such
as this one. The AAHA Universal Microchip Lookup Tool only searches the databases of companies that elect to participate in the